As we continue to grow the Kaliber Labs, we're looking to bring in our first business development hustler, VP of Hustle to join our team of hustlers and engineers. The right person will play a significant role shaping the Kaliber brand as equal to seamless, exclusive business travel services. The ideal candidate will work directly with the founder and CEO to follow through on leads and market opportunities. Ranging from direct recruitment of users, and enterprise deals. The candidate is a hustler, closing existing market opportunities and conversations and exposing new ones. This role will significantly drive the direction of our service.
- Drive our demand side efforts through growth hacks, direct recruitment and enterprise deals.
- Be a thoughtful voice for our users. You are constantly comparing the value of our service to users’ needs, making sure we prioritize the highest value opportunities.
- Prepare sales contracts and lead the efforts creating our sales playbook.
- Work closely with the company founder and leadership to manage schedules, milestones and budgets.
- Build long-term relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS
- Previously worked in a fast moving startup.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Articulate and passionate communicator.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Hustling mentality.
- Loves and passionate about 5 star hospitality.
We are based in San Francisco, ~5 minutes from Caltrain Station, across the street from the AT&T park.
- Competitive market compensation (salary + equity)
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Amazing lunches, dinners and company culture
Competitively paid with relocation possibility.